- Phase 1. Controlled Overtraining Split
- Phase 2. Hybrid CNS (central nervous system) and dense meat-growing training PLUS interval training
- Phase 3. Pure CNS training (neural strength and tone in a relaxed state) for fat burning PLUS “visual impact” Hybrid cardio
I was fat. And I was doing something about it. It was driving me crazy that the girls would quit checking me out. How does that saying go..it’s better to have had and lost, than to have never had at all. Or something like that. Well whatever, the only thing I was realizing was that girls used to notice me and then they stopped. And there was nothing “better” about that!
Here is what I used to feel…
“But to me it’s even on a deeper level than just getting a few gals to look my way. Take swimming, do you know how long it’s been since I’ve gone swimming? Is it because I hate swimming? Heck no! Loved it as a kid, and love it just the same today. But you won’t catch me going anywhere near a pool. Confidence is not a problem with most aspects of my life. However I’ve been chained in the summer months. And I just hate feeling bound up like that. For me, correcting my physique is not just about looking good, its more about solving another piece to that inner freedom!
So I set out online to find some cure to my flabby abbys. And oh my goodness, there is a program for everything. There has to be one for pinky finger curling, I just know it. And surely having a strong pinky finger would come in handy in certain circumstances even though I can’t think of any right off the top of my head.
But at any rate, in the end I knew exactly what I was looking for…everything. And just like you see in the movies. Have you ever seen Brad Pitt without his shirt on? For Pete’s sake, how does he do that with his pecs? He’s not big either, but his physique is strong and looks amazing. That’s what I wanted!
And more importantly, that’s what I wanted to learn how to do with my own body. If he can do it then I can do it too. And no more of this buy my program so I can tell you how to go on a diet and lift weights and good luck. I needed a true, sensible, and manageable plan to transform my body to look like the studs in Hollywood. And it needed to make sense to me. So this is where my Visual Impact Muscle Building Review comes into play.
Visual Impact “Hollywood” Muscle Building by Rusty Moore
Oh and one more thing before I continue with this review. Most of these programs that I had come across are just filled to the rim with OOH(s) and AH(s) and WOWEE(s). I’ll admit, that works great playing duck-duck-goose with 3 year olds. But for the sake of my Visual Impact Muscle Building review, I’ll pass on the same respect that Rusty Moore has with me and talk to you like an adult. I don’t think too many three year olds are trying to find this product anyway.
And to add to that, this is also one of the things I liked the most about Rusty Moore. He doesn’t hype this product or try to hard-sell it on anybody. And really he doesn’t need to. Just have a look around, thousands have already proven his methods work. As far as I can tell, the man genuinely just wants to help people to get what he calls that “lean angular physique” that a lot of the celebrities walk around with. For me it was actually this part that I was sold on. He shoots it straight from the hip.
The course itself is a 72 page ebook packed tight with new and cutting edge ways to create muscle that is “visually” appealing! No Terminator stuff here. And warning, some of the things you’ll be learning with Visual Impact Muscle Building will contradict what you’ve been taught all along. The ebook covers everything from dieting, workouts, reps all that stuff. But the thing I take away most from it is the “know how”. Rusty Moore does a great job explaining how it all works together.
The approach is relatively easy to understand. Most personal trainers will recommend you a diet and put you on a weight lifting schedule and let the chips fall where they may. I don’t like those chances. And even though that may have worked for the body builder whose recommending it, that may not be the look that I want for my body. Visual Impact Muscle Building helps to narrow that broad understanding down and FOCUS on the muscles that you want to look good. How? By a recipe combination of the 2 muscle growth types that affect the looks of our physique.
- Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy: muscle fluid growth
- Myofibrillar Hypertrophy: muscle fiber growth
Now I don’t really know what either of those things mean, but they sound cool and I want that.
The process explained is basically broken up into 3 parts.. what Rusty Moore calls the “The Synergistic Effect”.
3 Phases of The Program
- Sarcoplasmic Growth: This is about building the muscles first and quickly through a process called “cumulative fatigue”. This is done without the puffy look and the results are very predictable.
- Hybrid Phase: By combining sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar training. This is where your new muscle begins to take shape all the while getting stronger. These muscles won’t be useless.
- Max Density and Definition – Myofibrillar phase: This is the payoff phase where your muscles are now seriously strong and permanently defined.
So there’s a scratch off the surface. Obviously there’s a lot more to it than what’s covered here in this Visual Impact Muscle Building review. But I can also tell you this, the bonuses that are included with the program could have easily been sold on their own as well. And one is a ten year development of a 227 page ebook chocked full with his recommended exercises. Can we say value…
Tip: He’s also got some really great videos on the website that anybody can check out.
Pros and Cons – And I Like My Dessert First
- Customizable. Not only with the phases either, but also the actual exercises that I’m allowed to use. If I don’t like his exercises, I can use the ones I’m most comfortable with and work the program on those. Likewise I can mix and match the program using phases 1 and 3 or just 2 or however I decide. After all its my body that I’m trying to transform here.
- The big picture. These teachings aren’t found anywhere else. This is a tool that I take with me for life. Picture it like this: Have you ever got so wrapped up in life that every once in a while you just step back and think wow “this is the bigger picture”? And then when you refocus, you know exactly what areas are tripping you up and more importantly know how to fix them.That’s the best way I can describe this course. It literally arms you with the knowledge and understanding of how to better your physique. This is way more than your typical one size fits all exercise and muscle building routine. The ability to know how to command your body to look a certain way is simply priceless.
- Speaking of exercise..I love the fact that HIIT is incorporated into this program for the chosen method of burning off excess fat. I’m a huge a fan of HIIT. And I’m a working man so I don’t have time to spend half my days in the gym. Nor do I have to.
- This program isn’t for the faint of heart. You have to stay committed to this. And it is intense. Like I said in the beginning, I’m not lean. So I’ve got a lot more work to do than most fellas.
I wholeheartedly believe that knowledge is power. I hope I’ve shared with you some of this new knowledge here in my review. This is a powerful resource. Equip yourself with this one and I’ll see you poolside.
You can go get the program at http://www.visualimpactmusclebuilding.com/
This may be your chance to finally enjoying yourself: new body, lean mass, abs, chest and shoulders…Confidence and a new girl:)
Visual Impact For Women has been created to bust 2 misconceptions:
1. High-rep, low-weight training for women
2. The “fact” that women “can’t get bulky”
The program’s author, Rusty Moore, first created his course for men.
Many of his 5 million readers (on his blog, fitnessblackbook.com) were women who kept asking him how to structure workouts and diets to burn fat and look sexy without bulking up. So he created a course just for them.
Now, if anyone has mastered the science of shaping the body and getting a specifically desired look for any muscle, it’s Rusty Moore. His fitness career spans 20 years, seven of which he committed to the pursuit of the ideal “Hollywood” body.
Having spoken with thousands of women over the years, he got a pretty good idea of what these women wanted from their workouts: tone without the bulk, and a celebrity bikini body that turns heads at the beach.
Check out the video on his official website where he divulges secrets from swimsuit models about how they got their beach bodies. That video is at www.visualimpactforwomen.com
The Secrets of Hollywood Personal Trainers: How to Keep Female Stars Trim, Toned and Feminine
The truth is that low-weight, high-rep training will simply increase the amount of liquid in your muscles.
Just because women don’t produce as much testosterone as men doesn’t mean they can’t get bulky. They can, and do.
Here is how the Visual Impact course for women keeps off the bulk by STEERING CLEAR of mainstream fitness advice:
- By focusing on specific types of intense workouts – HIIT, circuit training and metabolic resistance training – that burn insane amounts of fat in a short amount of time AND create POST-WORKOUT fat burning effect.
- By using heavy weights but a low number of reps without going to failure in a set – this is the only way to TONE muscles and remove fat covering them WITHOUT adding muscle mass.
The Foundation For Rusty Moore’s Visual Impact Workout for Women
So, getting that bikini-ready body you can be proud to show off at the beach or in the bedroom requires the following:
- Burning fat that may hide your sexy arms, thighs, butt, face, and waist
- Making muscles dense and hard without increasing their mass and without getting ripped
- Losing excess muscle mass on purpose in case you gain it
- Being able to prepare quickly for special occasions like weddings, parties or vacations
These are the exact secrets female celebrities use to maintain their feminine physiques:
- High intensity cardio
- Heavy weights at low reps without exhausting muscles
Here is how this works:
High intensity cardio was invented for Olympic athletes to improve endurance. It proved extremely effective because it increased endurance drastically by BURNING INSANE amounts of fat. Celebrities learned about high intensity cardio, and it became their secret weapon because it creates 2-3 DAYS OF POST-WORKOUT FAT BURN. This means that for the next several days following your workout, while you are sleeping and eating, your body will burn fat for energy!
Heavy weights at low reps without going to failure increase the nervous signal feeding your muscles, making them look hard and toned while relaxed. Your nervous system can do all this without adding mass and without leaving you with a manly, chiseled physique.
When you get a chance, go to the official website for the Visual Impact Program and check out the video for getting into beautiful bikini shape the way swimsuit models and Hollywood actresses do here: www.visualimpactforwomen.com.
What if I am busy? Can I use this at home?
Absolutely. There are home versions of the workouts that are as effective as gym versions.
What if I am over 40?
Hormonal environment and age don’t matter. Nutrition and workout guidelines are universal in nature and work for everyone.
The Visual Impact Workout For Women is designed to totally transform your body in 6 months and maintain that change for life. Regular personal trainers don’t even know most of the secrets found inside, yet they have the nerve to charge how much? I can’t even imagine.
But Rusty Moore’s price? $47, for all the secrets your personal trainer will probably never discover. That’s a bargain.
The Visual Impact for Women Review Conclusion
This program is legit and comes from an authority who is read by millions of people every year.
Yes, the program requires commitment and sweat. HIIT is pretty tough, after all, but also incredibly effective.
Listen, if you want to turn heads at the beach or at a party, if you want a hot body in the bedroom, the Visual Impact Program For Women is the most reliable way for you to get there.
You can order it at the official website: http://www.visualimpactforwomen.com.
Just go to the page, scroll down and press “Add to cart.”